Odessa is the third most populous city of Ukraine and a major tourism centre, seaport and transportation hub located on the north-western shore of the Black Sea. Odessa is also an administrative centre of the Odessa Oblast and a multiethnic cultural centre. Odessa is sometimes called the "pearl of the Black Sea," the "South Capital"
The city typically experiences dry, cold winters, which are relatively mild when compared to most of Ukraine as they're marked by temperatures which rarely fall below −10 °C (14 °F). ... This is largely because the higher winter temperatures and coastal location of Odessa prevent significant snowfall.
COURSE DURATION: 6 YEARS
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN ODESSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- It is one of The Best Government University in Ukraine.
- It has a more than 150 teachers and professors ensuring good attention given to every student.
- It is the only medical university in Ukraine which offers 91 PG courses.
- Excellent quality of education with classes conducted in 100% English medium.
- The Odessa National Medical University fee structure is quite economical an affordable for all international students and precisely, Indian students.
- Odessa medical University is one of the low-cost MBBS colleges in Ukraine.
- This is among the very few medical universities in Ukraine who follow the NO DONATION policy.
- There are zero crime rates in this Ukraine city.